jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Can't get logging working

From: yellow protoss
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Can't get logging working
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 12:20:46 +0200

Dear Olivier,
I sent the "cat" from the /var/log of plenty of files last time, and apparently nothing was to be seen.
Is there any other alternative rather than jailkit program under Linux?

I just would like that the person have access to a file server, via ssh, and remain in a particular folder in term of file server. Just something that works either in linux or windows would be fine.

Thanks
Yours sincerely
Yellow