jailkit-users

RE: [Jailkit-users] Can't get logging working

From: Alexander Oleshev
Subject: RE: [Jailkit-users] Can't get logging working
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 15:23:28 +0100

Hi,

Done that via adding additional var to syslog file in /etc/sysconfig,
syslogd has started successfully... I've connected to box using sftp -
nothing in logs :(

2 questions:

1. How do I know the name of log file for SFTP in Jkit that "should be"
in /var/log directory ?
2. What sort of events would be noted in that log ?

Thanks,
Alex