jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Problem to establish a SFTP for windows

From: yellow protoss
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Problem to establish a SFTP for windows
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 17:23:11 +0200

I tried sftp from the cmmand line from a linux box.
all looks right from this side.

the config looks okay i hope and the permissions work sinec ssh loging worked in /bin/bash mode.

what could be the issue ?
(well I'd need this ssh secure sftp way, unfortunately ... :( )
maybe would you have version from svn that is more up to date, and works better ...
I hope the jailkit is not out of luck for me

Thansk
yours sincerely
yellow

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 12:43 PM, Olivier Sessink <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
> I used gftp from Linux, in sftp mode. Does it work then ?
> thanks

I don't know. Can you try commandline sftp to be sure?

I know winscp has different modes for sftp. In one mode it starts a shell
(which is denied if you use jk_lsh), and it starts sftp from the shell. In
the 'pure' sftp mode it works. Perhaps gftp works the same way?

Olivier