jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Browsing the jail

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Browsing the jail
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 18:03:45 +0200

Calderon, Willy (NIH/NINDS) [C] wrote:
I've initialized the jail for my sftproot users which are under sftproot/home/myhome. However, I can go up one directory and see the other directories. Is there a possible way to disable this ability to browse the folders on the same level I am in?

do it the same as you would do without a jail: remove the read bit on the sftproot/home directory. man chmod

Olivier