jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] chroot support for freenx-server

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] chroot support for freenx-server
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:36:18 +0100

Hi wrote:
I beleive I got lucky finding the right sshd pid to
attach to.  Here is some output that you may see
similarities in from your past work.  This is the
first time I've looked at it.  This transpired from
the second I clicked Login on the client until it
exited without success.  Both the user and nx have
/bin/bash in jail.

[.. snip trace ..]

this trace was (I guess) from an sshd process. You need a trace from the nxnode or nxserver processes, they probably fail. grep for 'exec' to see which trace is from a nx* process

regards,
        Olivier