jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Firefox

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Firefox
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 16:18:12 +0200 (CEST)

> Thank you for your answer that it is possible to chroot Firefox
> 2.0.0.3 and higher.
> Please could you send me related parts of your jk_init.ini and
> jk_lsh.ini files?

I don't use jk_lsh, because it seems that Firefox cannot be started as
/opt/firefox/firefox-bin, but always needs to be started with it's shell
script /opt/firefox/firefox (the /opt/firefox directory is the directory
with all the contents of the latest tarball from the mozilla website).

I'll see if I can find which files you need in the jk_init.ini (I created
the jail with jk_cp, I haven't automated the process with jk_ini yet)

Olivier