jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] scp permissions

From: Gavin Rogers
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] scp permissions
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:53:27 -0500

Not on CentOS, not on RedHat, not on... ok I get the point!

Man do I feel stupid now, it was just one of our servers had the permissions on /usr/bin/scp messed up, and that was causing a problem because the permissions would be preserved when it was copied into the jail.

Sorry, I should have checked a little harder, it was just a local problem.

gavin

On 7/20/07, Olivier Sessink < address@hidden> wrote:
Gavin Rogers wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I wanted to know why /usr/bin/scp on almost all systems has 700
> permissions?

Not on Debian, not on Ubuntu, and not on Freebsd.. are you sure?

Olivier