jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] Cannot initialize SFTP Server protocol

From: Wei-Yen Tan
Subject: [Jailkit-users] Cannot initialize SFTP Server protocol
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 13:28:06 +1200

Hi there,

I am finding that when I have set up jailkit, and created the user to be jailed following the instructions I get this message. It seems that I couldn't start this sftp protocol. I have checked jk_init and ji_lsh to make sure that the file paths are correct for sftp-server and such.

 Is there anything that I need to do to reset or configure the jailkit so it can see the sftp protocol? Thanks!

Regards,

Wei-Yen