jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] a www folder as symlink to a failed folder

From: Mike van Hoof
Subject: [Jailkit-users] a www folder as symlink to a failed folder
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:18:11 +0200

Hello,

My previous problem has been solved, so i hope you can help me with this one.

I am running apache and want a folder (/punbb) to be symbolically linked to the folder /home/jail/home/pizr/html/punbb. So I did a ln -s /home/jail/home/pizr/html/punbb ./punbb and i created a nice symbolic link for me... the only thing is that i can't approach this directory. If I go to http://hostname/punbb it gives me and access denied (i also made an index.php in the /home/jail/home/pizr/html/punbb to be sure...)

So what can I do to make this work?

With kind regards

Mike