jailkit-users

RE: [Jailkit-users] Problem with jailkit on Suse 10.0...

From: Paul Brooks
Subject: RE: [Jailkit-users] Problem with jailkit on Suse 10.0...
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:10:34 -0000

Hi Olivier

I've now successfully set up jailed users for both shell access and using
JailKit.  It's SO much easier using your tools than when I previously had to
do it all manually.

I created a user with jk_jailuser - works a treat!  Then I used jk_cp to
copy the svnserve binary to the jail.  I created my svn repository inside
the jail as usual and it all works nicely.

Nice util!

Paul