jailkit-dev

Re: [Jailkit-dev] screen session under jk_chroot

From: Piotr Wakuła
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-dev] screen session under jk_chroot
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 16:34:33 +0200

Użytkownik Olivier Sessink napisał:
U¿ytkownik Olivier Sessink napisa³:
Piotr Waku³a wrote:

Hello everybody !

I'm trying to find out how to run screen session under jk_chroot ssh
connection to my server. I've copied all needed programs from parent
system to jk_chroot environment. When I try to start screen session, it
shows me a message like this : Must be connected to a terminal.

I have done it before, and I know it is tricky. If I recall correctly
you need the /dev/pts or /dev/pty directory or something like that in
your jail. This can be done with a bind mount.

I found it with strace, check out
http://olivier.sessink.nl/jailkit/howtos_debug_jails.html

regards,
        Olivier

Many thanks for You Oliver ! It works fine ! I discovered that "strace"
is a very helpfull command and shows very interesting messages !

what was the solution for screen?

Olivier