jailkit-dev

Re: [Jailkit-dev] jailkit-2.5 compilation problem on Solaris 10 using gc

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-dev] jailkit-2.5 compilation problem on Solaris 10 using gcc
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:49:26 +0200

Mohan Tafat wrote:
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback and help.
I managed to get all utilities working except jk_socketd. I think the problem with jk_socketd is related to libraries. In Linux you use GNU C library glibc which is not the case in Solaris. I will work on it and keep you updated.

1) what is needed to get the utilities working on Solaris? (so I can update ./configure such that the next release will work on Solaris)

2) what are the errors when compiling jk_socketd ?

Olivier