jailkit-dev

[Jailkit-dev] adding multiple distribution specific jk_init.ini files?

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: [Jailkit-dev] adding multiple distribution specific jk_init.ini files?
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 15:56:53 +0200

Hi all,

the current example jk_init.ini has working examples for Debian and Ubuntu. File locations on other distributions and other operating systems are often different. We could add multiple examples to the source. This allows package maintainers to use a version that is customized for their target operating system.

For example we could add a ini/jk_init.ini.fedora8

The only reason *not* to do this, is that 70% of these files will be identical.. The changes between distributions and between other posix operating systems are not that big..

Olivier