jailkit-dev

Re: [Jailkit-dev] jk_init

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-dev] jk_init
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 22:48:37 +0200

Andreas Schneider wrote:

perhaps we should add a 'jk_init.ini.suse' script to cvs, which has suse
specific files. in the ini/Makefile we could add a new target 'make
suseinstall' which uses the suse specific file. Is that interesting for
you?

I don't think that it is a good idea to have a special ini in for suse.
It would be better to have a general file. Is it a problem for jk_init
if the directory doesn't exist you specify?

the user will get an error, which is not so user-friendly.. On the systems where I use jailkit I have removed all the references to files that are not available on Ubuntu to avoid errors...

Olivier