jailkit-dev

Re: [Jailkit-dev] jk_init

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-dev] jk_init
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:37:13 +0200

Andreas Schneider wrote:
Hi,

jk_init runs ldconfig at the and, but there is no /etc/ld.so.conf and so
it fails.

I've modified some stuff and added new sections.

http://milliways.cynapses.org/~gladiac/jk_init.diff

In basicshells I've added

directories = /usr/lib/locale/en_US.utf8

This is the default on SUSE, a better way would be to check LC_CTYPE env
 and copy the appropriate directory.

I've added ldd and whoami to the extendedshell section. At least whoami
should be added which is used in scripts and other tools.

ok

perhaps we should add a 'jk_init.ini.suse' script to cvs, which has suse specific files. in the ini/Makefile we could add a new target 'make suseinstall' which uses the suse specific file. Is that interesting for you?

Olivier