jailkit-dev

Re: [Jailkit-dev] Patch for displaying cwd on shell execution

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-dev] Patch for displaying cwd on shell execution
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 09:33:01 +0200

Brian Shire wrote:

Hello,

I currently use the following patch for my host, and thought others might find it useful. This adds the current working directory to the error log when an invalid shell command is issued:

http://tekrat.com/gitweb_public/gitweb.cgi?p=jailkit;a=commitdiff;h=532740c72b78a9bc4101ef87817eaa3798dae194

I have no objections against this patch, but can you describe how this helps you?

Other changes are listed here:

http://tekrat.com/gitweb_public/gitweb.cgi?p=jailkit;a=summary

I see that you found an issue in iniparser.c too! I'll have to check if this is still present in the current version...

regards,
        Olivier