jailkit-dev

[Jailkit-dev] jailkit and BSD systems

From: Michael Schmidt
Subject: [Jailkit-dev] jailkit and BSD systems
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:53:20 +0200

Michael Schmidt wrote:

I'll jump on this next week begiining with 18.April.
Our OpenBSD machine is up now, so I can handle there OpenBSD-related jailkit stuff. Hopefully I am not the only one besides Olivier handling OpenBSD on this list?

I could not wait longer :-)

I gave it a quick try and after adding the python package it compiled okay on the OpenBSD machine, with the exception of warnings concerning certain str... functions. The including "extra/jailkit" system-startup script, is that a correct one for BSD operating systems, in our case for OpenBSD?

--
Michael Schmidt     MIRRORS:
DJGPP               ftp://ftp.fh-koblenz.de/pub/DJGPP/