iva-dev

[Iva-dev] [Fle3-dev] calender/ToDo/announcement feature? (fwd)

From: Hans Põldoja
Subject: [Iva-dev] [Fle3-dev] calender/ToDo/announcement feature? (fwd)
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:57:18 +0300 (EEST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 23:22:55 +0300
From: Teemu Leinonen <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: [Fle3-dev] calender/ToDo/announcement feature?

Hi,

I think the next things to work out in the Fle3 development could be the
calender/ToDo/announcement -tool described in the following user story:

http://church.uiah.fi:8080/fle3docs/12v3_calendar.html.html

The story is very clear - I think. Like it says in the story we need
some UI sketch. However, someone could already start to study how this
functionality could be implemented. Or maybe we could use some existing
Zope product in here?

        - Teemu

Teemu Leinonen
http://www.uiah.fi/~tleinone/