isarmathlib-devel

Re: [Isarmathlib-devel] IsarMathLib 1.7.0 released

From: Victor Porton
Subject: Re: [Isarmathlib-devel] IsarMathLib 1.7.0 released
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 18:23:11 +0300

Dear Slawomir,

You in some reason moved this from Generalization_ZF.thy to NatGenIntEx_ZF.thy:

sublocale
  generalization ⊆ generalization1 small big embed zf_newbig zf_move

It is clearly wrong, as that is a general theorem about generalization and is
not specific to NatGenIntEx_ZF.thy (which is currently only an example and also
a stub to develop further).

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org