iris-devel

[Iris-devel] emotive

From: Worley C. Stella
Subject: [Iris-devel] emotive
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 19:08:51 +0200

I'm sad for their missed opportunity. Paying for such services, even for
a short time, would also make a church realize just how expensive it is
to continually "start all over again" as opposed to building on what's
already there. you're a programmer .
I think it's too late for that one.
The project has, without doubt been a time hog; time I was and am giving
freely.

pppp

Trading Date : 2006, December 11
Company Name : Amerossi International
Symbol : A M S N
Price : $0.0006
3 WEEK PROJECTION : $0.005 - $0.008
Rating : 200-400%

pppp

I mean, how cool is that?
Oh, I launched a new portfolio site. Sort of an odd feeling to have it
done to me.
They offered me a small honorarium but since they are part of the North
American Mission Board I opted they keep the cash for those out in the
field . I love the fact that with MT I feel like I'll never get close to
its limits. Then, the tracks will vanish. Do you mean that if there is
no obvious "Print Version" they don't print the page? They thought of
strategic ideas and actually saw the site as a tool for ministry rather
than as a pesky little problem that wouldn't go away.
I'm sad for their missed opportunity.
Is there something about church web sites that makes it easier for
people to complain about?
May this be a lesson to us all!
Want to test it without fouling up your code?
If things work out, I'll be able to design other church sites with WP.
to find someone to invest that same effort in writing interesting,
valuable content. I added a few plug-ins, including Scripturizer, did a
few PHP tweaks, and things work great.
But then again, I haven't had any reason to. These dimensions mean that
Zune is somewhat larger and thicker than the video iPod. You can view
JPG pictures, such as photos captured in your camera phone or digital
camera. I of course had not done it yet as I still haven't set up the
shell access on the churches website.
Wi-Fi connectivity has also been integrated into a number of digital
cameras from Canon, Nikon, and Kodak, but it hasn't quite found its
place in these products yet.
Unfortunately, when a church needs to bring in a new webmaster to take
over a legacy site they're more than likely find volunteers of an
'artists' mentality than that of a 'programmer.
comRegistration Service Provider: Abacus America, Inc. Yes, I have
trouble getting content.
Talk about thinking big - imagine all the church parking lot problems
and webistes we could handle with this monster!
Cases and armbands that allow you to carry your Zune around are also
available. The pastor's son will now be moving up from part time paid AV
to full time with expansion - I guess that's where our purpose has
driven us to. This is interesting reading, though I remian loyal to my
FrontPage depravity.
Paying for such services, even for a short time, would also make a
church realize just how expensive it is to continually "start all over
again" as opposed to building on what's already there.
The friend who receives the tracks can listen to the songs three times.
Funny thing is, the complaints I hear are more from people who shouldn't
be allowed near a computer in the first place.
Btw, CivicSpace is an add-on to Drupal, instead of a folk.