ipchat-devel

Re: [ipchat-devel] pqueue

From: Maximiliano Pin
Subject: Re: [ipchat-devel] pqueue
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:34:38 +0100

Done. I also commited the changes I talked about before.
I created some tests for demux and pqueue. You may need the -d option of
"cvs update" to obtain them. You may like the function print_heap() in
test_pqueue.c, which tries to paint your hash :-)

Ignore my comment in the last commit. There was no bug in demux about the
use of pq_chpri, I realized just after commiting :-) But I think it's much
better now, using pq_chpri_ptr and pq_del_ptr, while the old functions are
still available for applications which need an equals_f.

Greetz!

El jueves 24 de marzo, Matías Aguirre dijo: