invoke-user

[Invoke-user] Delight in This is what you always needed to lead a happie

From: Kathy
Subject: [Invoke-user] Delight in This is what you always needed to lead a happier, more fulfilling life.
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 08:02:28 -0600

Recent stuff
 This costs much less than a luxury car - but makes you a lot more confident
and attractive. You will have to learn to handle your thicker longer tool in
just several weeks.
 Stop taking that size-does-not-matter crap from girls! They just don't want to
hurt you! She will love the new you, increased in size and a much better male
in terms of confidence. Come on in here: http://fiolerpo.com/i/xl2/
Introducing a great product which will make you a better, more confident man!

 We wanted them to leave! They were yelling out things like, "We know you can
smile; just smile damn it!" We had to give the guys some Polaroids to make them
go away Opposing competitors bow their heads in obvious defeat, knowing the
day's competition belongs  Nology's software can calculate your horsepower
based on the time it takes to accelerate to red line in either second or third
gear When it blew, a lot of air was suddenly looking for a place to go, and
without the head gasket doing its job, that air went to the water jacket
surrounding each cylinder