invoke-user

[Invoke-user] EMAIL NEWS!!!

From: susan reed
Subject: [Invoke-user] EMAIL NEWS!!!
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 00:02:25 -0800 (PST)

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: address@hidden

EMAIL NEWS!!!

DAYZERS.NL-E.GAMES.

Paleisstraat 5, 2514 JA Den Haag,

Netherlands.

www.dayzers.nl

FROM: THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.

REF: NKL/4249859609/YP

BATCH: BNK/91663/PE

ATTN:WINNER,

RE:CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited results of the DAYZERS/INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAMES NL, held on the 18th of March 2006. You were entered as dependent clients with:Reference Number: WDL/BC345627/NLI, and Batch number MBM/200987/NL.Your email address attached to the ticket number: 78290 that drew the lucky winning number, which consequently won the loterij in the second category,in four parts.

You have been approved for a payment of 1,000,000.00Euros (ONE MILLION EUROS.) in cash credited to file reference number:HPL/4247159609/WP2.This is from a total cash prize of TEN MILLION EUROS Shared among the ten international winners that won the second categories.

congratulations!!!

All participants were selected through a Multi international computer ballot system drawn from 98,000(Ninety eight thousand) names of email users around the world,as part of our international promotion programme. Due to mixed up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award personal, till your claims has been processed and your funds remitted to you.

This is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of the situation by other participants or impersonators.

To begin your claim, do file for the release of your winning by contacting our accredited agent:

MR. GEORGE WINSTON.

Foreign Transfer Manager.

DAYZERS LOTTERY BV,

Tel: +31-620-630-979

Fax: +31-847-106-545

Email: address@hidden

All winnings must be notarized to complete the claim process; winners will be referred to a Foreign Transfer Manager,to have their winnings notarized.Winners are to cover the legal charges not DAYZERS.NL,

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications. Also, remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.They are your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings fund to you.YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-91238-H°67/B5(keep personal) Remember, your winning must be claimed not later than (10th-April-2006). After this date, funds might be returned to the unclaimed. Furthermore,should there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Yours truly,

Mrs.SUSAN REED.

THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR.

INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (NL)

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to disqualification.

You are advice to Contact your claims agent.

Note: It has come to our attention that fraudulent emails are being sent out from the Netherlands by some group of people. These emails are NOT from dayzers -wheel Email-games or

the Multi-State Lottery Association. These emails may claim that the recipient has won a prize in dayzers -wheel Email-games, the Netherlands, Dayzers or some other non-existent international version of Dayzers. These emails may include our name, our logo and links to a copy of an old dayzers web page as we are working seriously to ensure security on our web page. In accordance with the Dayzers -wheel E-games policy and regulations, this notification is dispatched directly to only the 10 lucky consolation prize Winners.This notification also contains information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the right recipient whose email address attached to the lucky numbers along with the winning information’s youare not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this notice or any part of it.

- susan reed