invoke-dev

[Invoke-dev] leathery spark plug

From: untie
Subject: [Invoke-dev] leathery spark plug
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 16:43:44 -0000

It also boosted its dividend by almost eight per cent. After Baron
Cohen, who is Jewish, appeared as the chauvinistic, anti-Semitic Borat
at the MTV World Music Awards in Lisbon on Nov.
Some of the sites include BlueNile. tax fraud charges, including falsely
claiming millions of dollars in refunds.
I felt like a middle-aged parent listening to teen-talk as I ran across
the term "mashup" several times in my reading today.

]]]]]