invoke-dev

[Invoke-dev] allay

From: Betsey Webb
Subject: [Invoke-dev] allay
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 21:26:40 +0800

But somehow, I get the important stuff done, barely on time, good enough. But I am happy, energized, thriving with my dozens of activities and responsibilities. It's partly because I thrive on being busy; the busier I am, the more I get done.
And then there are the forgotten phone calls, the lists made months ago but never completed, the eighth-order priorities that slid off the table altogether. And yep: we need you, just as much as you need us.
We're in the phone book under my husband's name.
Here it is, variously known as cocoa butter balls; no-cook cocoa balls; no-bake cookies; and chocolatey deliciousness. And the launch into a career as a "professional" blogger.
I'm thoroughly delighted by the smiles and baby talk of the sturdier set. You can bet that I'll know exactly when that happens.
In an Episcopalian way, you understand.
I could very well give birth to Truman on Mothers' Day only a year later. We met weekly, at one anothers' homes, or at a coffee shop, bar or restaurant. There were cute babies galore. We're in the phone book under my husband's name. government, and we were getting some money from the state for our foster parent status, we could easily take care of our own responsibilities as well as a few needy souls.
I haven't launched my play cafe because, well, a number of things.
So I had prepared, thought of which things were most important to remember. But I am happy, energized, thriving with my dozens of activities and responsibilities. I can't imagine anything less attractive - yet, at some level, I can't blame them.
" For her, the mom of one only, she is sad every day because this is the last first time. She had so much happiness, yet an equal measure of empathy. I want him to be able to pull his pants up on his own and answer the phone and draw a picture of me. Over the past four months, four new babies have been born into our group, and four of us are pregnant and due in May or June. The big news: I'm close to going into 'active' labor. They say your heart keeps getting bigger. I hope that my album connected her to my life, to her second great-grandchild.
I can't focus on one thing for more than a couple of hours. Sharing those things, while sometimes embarrassing or potentially damning, is a fantastic way of dealing with them.
I fed Everett orange pieces and remembered things not on my shopping list and kept under budget. Figure out what's on mama's honeydo list and figure out a way to get one done.
I couldn't have imagined, when I began, what amazing things this year - and this blog - would have brought me.