invoke-dev

[Invoke-dev] overpriced

From: Becky Arnold
Subject: [Invoke-dev] overpriced
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:11:28 +0200

I wrote down the points that stood out for me.
He bought a rusty old tanker, the SS Maxton, which he put a flat bed on so he could put rectagular containers. Some orgs are addicted to surveys, but surveys actually reflect your current mindset.
Alan Cooper suggested a sliding panel. No matter how easy the design team believes it is. This gives people an occasion to briefly pitch their findings to an audience on the scale of a thousand. And the bugs now survive the flood and can bring the product back to bring down the nest. You can download the game for any PocketPC from the website.
Friendly trial began in March. Should players be forced to move out of rich areas? No matter how easy the design team believes it is.
Do you agree that short-to-medium-term innovation can be customer-driven, but not long-term? Some are more skillful than others. What happens if you use a system over a long time? We used to make a home consumer product. They got into trouble when an American family figured that the Japanese student they were hosting was actually studying them!
Users tolerate clicking more if they get reinforcement along the way.
Can you go too far in customer focus?
Requirements may conflict; our paper says you have to strike a balance among all.
Should players be forced to move out of rich areas?
How do you measure adoption rates for this kind of product? Window pops up, with Title - Tags - Description - URL - Private?
I think so much invention is needed, especially in an interdisciplinary area like this.
In preparing for this, my wife told me not to worry about being charming, clever or intellectual. This is based on field experience, sitting down with customers. Basic academic research?