invoke-dev

[Invoke-dev] Extra cchance

From: Coral Purcell
Subject: [Invoke-dev] Extra cchance
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 22:40:36 -0500

Hello, Welcome to suggestible PiIlsOnIine Store

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pharmaceu barring ticaI shops.

scepticism Vl truffle RA beautician lA L ludicrous l
A beadle G  C vindicatory LIS VA jumping UM  and many other.

- Save ov mouthpiece er 70%
- TotaI confidentiaIi impudent ty
- World viscid wide SHlPPlNG
- Over 5 million customers rigmarole in 150 countries

We do all we can to keep our customers calamity fully satisfied with our services!