intro-book-discuss

[Intro-book-discuss] double bass Girl Scout

From: Watty Parrish
Subject: [Intro-book-discuss] double bass Girl Scout
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 10:47:51 -0000

Their table did not suggest debauchery and the demonrum. They were all, indeed, absorbed in vice to a degree gratifying toElmer. That was real courtesy, when Id been such a sillyidiot! He shook hands with Floyd, warmly, and with Lulu morewarmly. She was flighty, fond of triumphs, but cautious, a city girl usedto many suitors. Drew, thePresbyterian, clamored, Hey, Georgie! Elmer walked with his friend and pillar, Mr. Zahn, the Lutheran, but if I had my way, Id burn the proprietorof that joint at the stake! And when hehad them in this humor, the Reverend Mr. Like many famous lovers in many ages, they found refuge in thechurch. She wore a simple, almost smart hat, a goodtweed top-coat, and she was really pretty. How they all laughed, even the serious old stewards! Drew hadeach advertised that he had the largest Sunday School in the city. Cleo would be a fat old woman, he was afraid,instead of handsome. Whatwould be a good time to call on you, and whats the address, Lulu? Elmer had to beprotected against hundreds of callers, telephoners, letter writers. There wasa song rendered by a sweet little girl of three, perched up on thepulpit. The table conversation was less cheerful than the blessing. Well, Im glad everythings explained, he said unctuously. Make the chief ofpolice try to answer us in the press! But makes me indignant, these spiritual cold-storage eggsnot supporting you! They looked as though they decidedly felt that they ought to know. Then Ill jump on the police for not having pinched these places. Really, its you who must forgive me for my wooden-headedness, Floyd! First place,Ive scared em off the subject of vice. Their table did not suggest debauchery and the demonrum. But makes me indignant, these spiritual cold-storage eggsnot supporting you! While he shook hands with Lulu, much more tenderly, Elmer gave hisbenign blessing with Well, well!