info-mtools

Re: [mtools] mtools & Hebrew file names on floppies

From: David C Niemi
Subject: Re: [mtools] mtools & Hebrew file names on floppies
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:37:29 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, I think that's pretty good proof.

Looking again at your original message, I'm pretty sure anything in
/etc/fstab is ignored by Mtools -- it would apply to kernel-mounted VFAT
file systems.  So there is probably nothing to tell Mtools what character
set to use, even if it knows how to deal with it (which I'm not sure of --
Alain, has it been internationalized?)

DCN