info-member

[FSF] Voluntários/Volunteers needed for FISL, June 24th-27th in Porto A

From: Deborah Nicholson
Subject: [FSF] Voluntários/Volunteers needed for FISL, June 24th-27th in Porto Alegre
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 17:54:43 -0400

Hi,
The Free Software Foundation is going to have a stand at FISL
(http://fisl.softwarelivre.org/10/www/) on June 24th, 25th, 26th and
27th. I'm writing because we need volunteers to help with the stand.

Talking to folks at technology conferences is a great way to promote
free software and support the Free Software Foundation. And as it turns
out, it's also fun! And we especially need folks for Saturday the 27th.

If you want to volunteer with a friend, I can sign you both up for the
same half day. Feel free to pass this along!

June 24th
9 am - 1:30 pm
1:30 - 6 pm

June 25th