info-member

[FSF] Volunteers needed in Danbury, CT on June 4, 5 and 6

From: Deborah Nicholson
Subject: [FSF] Volunteers needed in Danbury, CT on June 4, 5 and 6
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 15:40:08 -0400

Hi there,

The Free Software Foundation is going to have a table at the Connecticut
Film Festival in Danbury. I'm writing because we need your help on the
June 4th, 5th or 6th to run the table. According to their site,
http://www.ctfilmfest.com/ the event is very accessible on Metro North.

This particular event includes workshops about free software tools for
film-makers. This will be a great opportunity to help spread the word
about free software and a great way to help us increase our membership
base. And, as it turns out, tabling is also fun!

We'll need 1-2 people for each of the following "shifts" so if you want
to, you can table with a friend. Let me know when you'd most like to
help out, if you and a friend would be able to do a whole day and
whether or not you have any flexibility:

Thursday, June 4
11am -3pm
3pm - 7pm

Friday, June 5
11am -3pm
3pm - 7pm

Saturday, June 6
11am- 3:30pm
3:30pm - 8pm

Let me know if you've got any questions.
Thanks for your help!
Deborah