info-member

[FSF] April Volunteers! 4/21 + 22 in Santa Clara, CA and 4/25 + 26 in B

From: Deborah Nicholson
Subject: [FSF] April Volunteers! 4/21 + 22 in Santa Clara, CA and 4/25 + 26 in Bellingham, WA
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 15:42:51 -0400

Hi,
The Free Software Foundation is going to have tables at two events in
late April. One on 4/21 and 22 in Santa Clara (aka Silicon Valley) and
in Bellingham on 4/25 and 26.

I'm writing to you because we need volunteers to help run both tables.

Talking to folks at technology conferences is a great way to help spread
the word about free software and a great way to help us increase our
membership base. And as it turns out, it's also fun!

If you want to volunteer with a friend, I can sign you both up for the
same time slot or slots. I'll also be at the table with you, so everyone
can take snack breaks, etc.

--Santa Clara, CA--
Tuesday, April 21
10:00am - 3:00pm
3:00pm - 7:30pm (with dinner break)

Wednesday, April 22
10:00am - 1:30pm
1:30pm - 5:00pm

--Bellingham, WA--
Saturday, April 25th
9:00am - 1:00pm
1:00pm - 5:00pm

Sunday, April 26th
9:00am - 3:00pm

Let me know if you've got any questions.
See you on the left coast!
Deborah