info-member

[FSF] Bootable USB membership cards, be sure to sign up to receive yours

From: Deborah Nicholson
Subject: [FSF] Bootable USB membership cards, be sure to sign up to receive yours!
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 18:10:13 -0500

Dear Member,

We're ordering another batch of bootable membership cards! We want to
let you know how much we appreciate your ongoing support, and this
ultra-slim USB credit-card-sized member card will be a great way for you
to show your support for free software.

These 1GB cards come with gNewSense Live, a fully free GNU/Linux
distribution. The card sports an incredibly sturdy double-sided USB
connector and fits in a wallet so you can take it anywhere -- sharing
gNewSense on the go!

Your card will be personalized with your FSF username and member number
printed on it -- take a look:
http://www.fsf.org/blogs/membership/bootablemembership.

To receive yours in the next mailing, please request a card by March
10th! Simply go to your account here
http://www.fsf.org/associate/account/ and follow the prompts.

Thanks for supporting our work to promote and protect free software!

Deborah Nicholson
Membership Coordinator