info-member

[FSF] Volunteers needed Feb 21 and Feb 22 near LAX (Southern California)

From: Deborah Nicholson
Subject: [FSF] Volunteers needed Feb 21 and Feb 22 near LAX (Southern California)
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 16:11:44 -0500

Hi,
The Free Software Foundation is going to have a conference table in the
LAX area on Saturday, February 21st and Sunday, February 22nd. I'm
writing because we need volunteers on both days to help run the tables.

Talking to folks at tech conferences is a great way to help spread the
word about free software and help us increase our membership base.
And as it turns out, it's also fun!

Let me know what part(s) of which day you'd be able to help out:

Saturday, Feb. 21st
10am - 2pm
2pm -6pm

Sunday, Feb. 22nd
10am - 1:30pm
1:30 - 5:30pm

We have plenty of space, so if you'd like to volunteer with a friend
that's even better. Let me know if you've got any questions.

We'll also be holding a Birds of a Feather session for free software
activists on Saturday evening from 7pm-8pm, so plan to stick around!

Thanks for your help!
Cheers,
Deborah

PS Feel free to forward this email to other friendly free software
activists!