info-member

Boston volunteers needed on May 5th for outdoor event

From: Deborah Nicholson
Subject: Boston volunteers needed on May 5th for outdoor event
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 11:53:52 -0400

Hi,
The FSF with our local partners Binary Freedom will be talking to people
at an outdoor festival called "Wake Up The Earth" on Saturday May 5th.
The festival is situated right outside the Stonybrook T stop on the
Orange line in Jamaica Plain.

More on the event is here,
http://www.spontaneouscelebrations.org/earth.html

This is not a technology conference, so we'll be focusing on why free
software is the best choice for ordinary users. We hope to find people
who believe in sharing the riches of the information age with all people
-- regardless of their country of origin or their access to certain
operating systems.

We'll need 1-2 people for each of the following "shifts" so if you want
to, you can table with a friend. Just let me know what works best for
you.

Saturday May 5th
11:30am-1:30pm

1:30pm-3:30pm