info-member

Call for volunteers in Washington State (4/28-4/29)

From: Deborah Nicholson
Subject: Call for volunteers in Washington State (4/28-4/29)
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 12:40:34 -0400

Hi,
The Free Software Foundation is going to have a table at an event in
Bellingham, Washington on 4/28 and 4/29. I'm writing because we need
volunteers to help run the table.

Talking to folks at conferences is a great way to help spread the word
about free software and a great way to help us increase our membership
base. And as it turns out, it's also fun!

The tabling hours are 9:30am-5:00pm on both Saturday, April 28th and
Sunday, April 29th. There will be some shuttle buses (for the main
event, not specifically the FSF table) from Seattle.

We'll need 1-2 people for each of the following "shifts" so if you want
to, you can table with a friend. Let me know when you'd most like to
help out and if you have any flexibility.

Saturday, April 28th
9:30 -- 12:00
12:00 – 2:30
2:30 -- 5:00

Sunday, April 29th
9:30 -- 12:00
12:00 – 2:30
2:30 -- 5:00

Let me know if you've got any questions.
See you in Washington,
Deborah