info-member

Attending nVidia presentation at Stanford tomorrow, November 29th?

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Attending nVidia presentation at Stanford tomorrow, November 29th?
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:37:44 -0500

We've just been notified that there is a presentation being given by a
representative of nVidia at Stanford University on Wednesday November 29th,
4:15pm in the computer science building B03.

RMS attended a presentation earlier in the year given by an ATI representative,
to urge people not to buy ATI until they cooperate with the free software
community on free drivers for their cards.

We would like to communicate the same message at the "nVidious" presentation.

If you are in the area and available during that time, please contact me ASAP
at address@hidden so that we can coordinate.

--
John Sullivan
Program Administrator        | Phone: (617)542-5942 x23