info-member

New interface for Associate Membership website

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: New interface for Associate Membership website
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:47:41 -0400

We are happy to announce that our Associate Membership web site
(http://member.fsf.org) has a new interface.  It is built on the GPL'd
Plone system, with lots of extra configuration work and feature
implementation by our staffers, James Blair and Paul Fisher.

You can now more easily configure your payment settings and other
information regarding your membership account.  In addition, over the
coming year, John Sullivan (our membership coordinator) will use the new
software to build a better communication path with our membership --
something that many of you requested at the Membership Meeting in March.

I hope you enjoy the new site, and feel free to send feedback and reports
to <address@hidden>.

Thanks again for your membership contributions; they make our work
possible.

Sincerely,

Bradley M. Kuhn
Executive Director, FSF