info-librejs

[Info-librejs] Avoiding the javascript trap server-side

From: Igor Zobin
Subject: [Info-librejs] Avoiding the javascript trap server-side
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 07:26:10 -0500

Hello to everyone on the info-librejs mailing list!

I am going to start my own webpage. Right now, choosing the right CMS for me (really would like to have a CMS and not do everything by hand). Is there a known CMS that works without problems with libreJS?

By "working" I mean all the _javascript_ gets accepted and executed, not falling back to a compatibility mode without _javascript_.

Regards,
Igor.