info-gnus-english

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Face: not showing?
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2023 20:19:48 +0200

  Hi,

Maybe I have misconfigured something, but when I read an article that
has a Face: header, the picture isn't shown.

If I run M-x gnus-article-display-face _twice_ it pops up, however.

That makes me think it might be a bug - if I had just accidentally
turned off Face: display, I would have expected the image to appear
after _one_ invocation.

,----[ C-h v gnus-treat-display-face RET ]
| gnus-treat-display-face is a variable defined in ‘gnus-art.el’.
|
| Its value is ‘head’
|
| Display Face headers.
| Valid values are nil, t, ‘head’, ‘first’, ‘last’, an integer or a
| predicate.  See Info node ‘(gnus)Customizing Articles’ and Info
| node ‘(gnus)Face’ for details.

`----

Anyone else see this problem?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Obviously my body doesn't believe                         Adam Sjøgren
  a word my brain is saying."                          asjo@koldfront.dk