info-gnus-english

Re: gnus-search-engine set to gnus-search-notmuch and refer threads

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: gnus-search-engine set to gnus-search-notmuch and refer threads
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 21:54:44 +0000

Hi again,

So, summing up what we have so far (patch attached), the effect of these
changes is to make the errors go away, but i'm not sure if the behaviour
is expected: with the patch applied, A T will "work" for me in an
nnselect group, with the caveat that, when gnus-refer-thread-use-search
is t (or when calling gnus-refer-thread with C-u otherwise), the result
is limited to the email already present in the nnselect group... that
might be expected, in which case i think the patch can be applied (it's
basically what you already propose, Eric, except it constructs the query
as an alist).

Cheers,
jao
--
There are two hard things in computer science: cache invalidation,
naming things, and off-by-one errors.