info-gnus-english

Re: how do i use nnir with notmuch?

From: physiculus
Subject: Re: how do i use nnir with notmuch?
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 17:39:27 +0100

"Fraga, Eric" <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> writes:
hello,
thank you for this answer.
it works!
but if i want to search for messages with a from: query, the results
contains messages in which the from: address appears inside the to:
also.
e.g.: from: zz@hotmail.de
then the query contains messages with to: zz@hotmail.de.

this phenomene appears also inside a query, which i start inside notmuch-mode.
perhaps there is a configuration option to show ONLY from: inside a
query with from:

any ideas?
Regards
Poul