info-gnu

GNU libmatheval announcement

From: Aleksandar B. Samardzic
Subject: GNU libmatheval announcement
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 20:31:29 +0100

I'd like to make an announcement for GNU libmatheval library.  Library
is accepted as GNU project in September, but recent Savannah compromise
slowed down development, so I'm sending announcement only now:

GNU libmatheval version 1.0.1 is released.  GNU libmatheval is library
for evaluating mathematical expressions. Library is written in C and
exposes C and Fortran 77 interfaces.  GNU libmatheval library makes it
possible to evaluate mathematical expression given as strings over any
number of variables and to calculate expression derivatives over any of
given variables.  Thus, library could be of interest to anyone that is
writing software to accept mathematical expression as strings from
users.

More information about GNU libmatheval are available at:
    http://www.gnu.org/software/libmatheval/
Source code is available for download from:
    http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/libmatheval/

Regards,
Alex