info-gnu

New maintainer needed for GNU acct

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: New maintainer needed for GNU acct
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:40:16 -0600 (MDT)

The GNU Accounting utilities perform login and process accounting.
They don't have a maintainer, and we need a new maintainer for them.
They are written in C and are not especially large or complex programs;
they don't need a lot of work, just occasional fixing.

If you are a reasonably capable C programmer, and you would like to
help the GNU Project in a fairly easy way, you can volunteer for
this job.  If you're interested, please send me mail.