info-gnu

Needed: contact in Monterrey, Mexico

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Needed: contact in Monterrey, Mexico
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 10:12:48 -0700 (MST)

A month ago, I agreed to give a speech in Monterrey, Mexico, on Jan 18
or 19.  Adrian De Leon <address@hidden> was going to set
it up.  I went ahead and bought tickets for the trip (which includes
other destinations before and after), only to learn that we were no
longer in email contact with him.  We have no other coordinates for
him, either.  At this point, we don't know whether there will be a
speech; I don't even know how to contact anyone in Monterrey.

If you know how to contact Adrian De Leon, or anyone in Monterrey who
is interested in the GNU/Linux system and might want to help set up
a speech, or at least help find me a place to stay during the days I
will have to be there, I would greatly appreciate being put in touch.