info-gnu-music

LilyPond 1.3.134

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: LilyPond 1.3.134
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:52:18 +0100

.134 contains more fixes for ez-play notation (it should be usable by
now: the staff lines don't show through if you print out the
result.). Furthermore, I "fixed" some issues with instrument-names,
breaking in the process instrumentnames for PianoStaff scores. Sorry,
I'll hope to fix it Soon.

1.3.133.jcn5
============

* Bugfix: fixed point-and-click broken in jcn2.

* convert-ly: Added and fixed various entries (our strings with
optional "" really suck).

* Small ez play tweaks.  Guess I'm a sucker too.

* Easy-play bugfixes: don't do showpage for each notehead, output
staff-symbol first, moved to lily.ps.

* Bugfix: don't print so many decimals in ps output.

* Bugfix for refman example.

* Added some part combiner doco.

* Bugfix: a broken tie only generates an accidental if it would differ
from an untied note.

1.3.133.hwn1
============

* Center instrument name on staffs.  Use
Side_position_interface::align_elements_to_refpoints.

* staff-symbol-referencer-interface, general cleanup of
interface-description.scm

1.3.133.mb3

* Bugfix: Time and key signatures in MIDI.

* Bugfix: Tempo changes in MIDI work again.

* Bugfix: ly2dvi file.tex works again.

* Bugfix: don't stretch the space after the last score line.