info-gnu-music

LilyPond 1.3.132

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: LilyPond 1.3.132
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 00:23:24 +0100

Dear list,

In an effort to attain profound enlightenment, I have become one with
the reference manual over the weekend: in an intensive sess'hin of
documentation writing I have added new sections to the manual, and
revised some old ones.  At the horizon I see a well-documented, stable
Lilypond 1.4 gradually approaching. Of course the manual isn't there
yet, so we appreciate any comment, patch or suggestion for
improvement: please have a look at it, and send us your comments.

1.3.131.jcn2
============

* Fixes for ascii-script output.  Stylesheet needs some work, just as
PostScript output.

* Bugfix: convert-ly --to accepts argument.

* Prepared Petites Preludes for (first?) submission to mutopia.

* Bugfix: out-letter/%.ps generation for mutopia.

* Bugfix: don't use $(message ) in makefiles; some versions of make
choke on this.

* Bugfix: ly2dvi.py: don't add magic `//' to TEXINPUTS,MFINPUTS; this
chokes kpsewhich 3.3.1 (bug report filed).

* Bugfix: file-path.cc: don't interpret relative path as system root.

* Bugfix: --srcdir install.

1.3.131.hwn1
============

* Documentation: piano pedals, breath marks, tutorial fixes,
convertors, autochange, \override/\set/\revert, multi-stanza lyrics,
\outputproperty

* Bugfix: another fix for collapsing dynamics with partcombine.

* Bugfix: add functionality of
Side_position_interface::self_align_callback() into
Align_interface::align_elements_to_extents(). Otherwise, combining
both (such as in a break alignment) leads to weird behavior: the
spacing information is written halfway during a callback sequence,
leading to weird results.

This fixes input/test/orchestscore.ly

* Bugfix: x-offset of stem was off by 0.5 stem thickness.

* Add grob-property attachment-angle: angle for stem to attach to note
  head.