info-gnu-music

(no subject)

From: hanwen
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 17:57:41 +0100 (CET)

This busy weekend was mainly filled with wine, so I don't have any
shocking new features to present to you, but you might appreciate some
of the bugfixes in 1.3.115.

Share and enjoy. Love thy neighbor as thyself. What is the sound of a
single hand clapping?  Shalom.

1.3.114.mb1
===========

* Bugfix: convert-ly

* Bugfix: Included FAQ.txt in the top directory

* Allow for instrument names with multiple lines and font selection,
  see input/test/coriolan-margin.ly

* Added example for figured bass: input/test/figbass.ly

1.3.114.lec1
============

* abc2ly fixes
        * allow a g_8 clef to be specified by treble8

        * allow full mode names, as well as 3 character abbreviations

        * support breves and longas (no abc program that I know of has
          longas, but a couple of them have breves, and one can always
hope.)

        * translate text annotations beginning with _ and ^ for above and
          below the staff.

        * quote lyrics syllables with (

        * handle real repeat syntax, for appropriately written ABC.

        * %%LY slyrics now works for longer than one character lyric
strings.

        * N: fields are now in header.

1.3.114.uu1

* Prepare for Music type-unification: remove all args from Music
constructor, and set everything in the parser.

* Moved writing of \header strings feature from lilypond-book to
lilypond. (1.3.114.jcn1)

* Bugfix: tied chords.

* Turn off .info creation by default.