info-gne

[Info-gne] YO comrade with small prick!! :))

From: Gjorgovska Kelli
Subject: [Info-gne] YO comrade with small prick!! :))
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 15:39:04 +0000

Greet chap

I don't care why your schlong is so small, but 86% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger one-eyed monster will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.edhhomevalues.com you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
krfhfhfqfgjhgmgugmiigigqfikogmfqgs
skldfjgdlsfkgjereriotuw