info-gne

[Info-gne] Make it bigger!

From: Funderburk Christina
Subject: [Info-gne] Make it bigger!
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:54:03 +0000

YO Buddy

You Love Big tits? But Girls love big thing!
If you don't have one - GET ONE!

Not only a larger prick will make you feel better,
it will make you look better!

Get a months supply and see the difference!

No Pumps! No Surgery! No Exercises!

100% Guaranteed Safe Results Or Your Money Back!
Take a look at how it works: http://

--
vndjfghskjwehskdfjsdfg krfhfhfqfgjhgmgugmiigigqfikogmfqgs

religiosity which I was trying to drag (that damned word again!) into print.
Stunned by  that unheard-of word "  pilatism " I opened the third newspaper.
In it were two articles, one by Latunsky, the other signed with the initials
"  N.E." Believe  me,  Ariman's and  Lavrovich's stuff was  a mere  joke  by
comparison with Latunsky's article. Suffice it to say that it was entitled "
A Militant Old  Believer ". I was  so absorbed in reading the  article about
myself that I did not notice her standing in front of me with a wet umbrella
and  a sodden copy  of the  same newspaper. Her eyes were flashing fire, her
hands cold  and trembling. First she  rushed to kiss me then she  said  in a
strangled voice, thumping the table, that she was going to murder Latunsky.'